Growth/Sensitive-GI feline wet diet contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients and provides a nutrient profile that is known to benefit gastrointestinal health, appropriately supports kitten growth, and achieves optimal lean body mass in adult cats as a maintenance diet. This formula is intended for cats or kittens with various gastrointestinal conditions, as a growth diet, and as a maintenance diet for adult cats.
Click HERE for the detailed diet page.
- Turkey, turkey liver, water, potato starch, potato protein, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, glycine, marine microalgae, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, vitamins, salt, minerals, magnesium chloride, taurine.
- High palatability
- Reduced caloric density
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- Single, unique protein source (turkey)
- High digestibility (for immature gastrointestinal tracts)
- Natural source of glutamine (turkey) for gastrointestinal repair and growth
- Added prebiotics (mono- and fructooligosaccharides)
- Acute or chronic gastroenteropathy
- Adverse reaction to food
- Inappetence and recovery
- Post-operative enteropathy
- Pancreatitis: patient-dependent
- Constipation: patient-dependent
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency