Adult Health-RSS™ feline dry diet is a palatable maintenance diet, which includes ingredients selected to support urinary tract health.
Adult Health-RSS™ feline dry diet is a palatable maintenance diet, which includes ingredients selected to support urinary tract health. This diet has undergone RSS (relative supersaturation) analysis at an independent laboratory to support its use in prevention and treatment of struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis.
The diet contains pork, a palatable and digestible source of protein that is low in ash and phosphorus. Potato is a highly digestible and low fibre carbohydrate source that contains high levels of antioxidants. This maintenance diet achieves appropriate urinary tract health parameters while containing moderate amounts of sodium.
Click HERE for the detailed diet page.
- Pork, potato protein, potato flour, dried potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pork meal, dried pork liver, tomato pomace, tapioca starch, natural flavor, marine microalgae, calcium chloride, choline chloride, fructooligosaccharides, salt, vitamins, calcium carbonate, taurine, minerals, potassium citrate, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract.
- RSS data for treatment and prevention of struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Excellent palatability
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- High digestibility
- Moderate sodium content
- Adult Health Maintenance
- Dissolution and aid in prevention of struvite uroliths
- Aid in prevention of calcium oxalate uroliths