Crocodilia-MAINT™ canine wet diet contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients making it appropriate for an elimination diet trial and a maintenance option in dogs suspected to have allergic dermatological or gastrointestinal disease.
Alligator provides a unique novel protein source, while limited carbohydrates include potato. Algae provides a vegetable omega-3 source in order to manage the most sensitive allergy patients. Higher omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA/DPA) contribute to reducing inflammation. An optimal blend of fibre and the addition of prebiotics helps to maintain gastrointestinal health.
Click HERE to view the detailed diet page.
- Water, alligator, potatoes, dried potatoes, potato protein, potato starch, natural flavor, cassia gum, guar gum, tricalcium phosphate, marine microalgae, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, minerals, salt, vitamins, magnesium chloride, choline chloride, selenium yeast, taurine.
- Unique animal-source novel protein (alligator)
- No animal fat, corn or wheat (potential allergen sources)
- Unique vegetable omega-3 source provides higher levels of omega fatty acids (EPA/DHA/DPA)
- Low sodium content
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Non-copper-associated liver disease (patient dependent)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal) with concurrent disease
- IRIS stage 1 and 2 +/- stage 3 renal disease
- Consideration for individual patients with proteinuric renal disease