EcoDerm-BSFL canine dry diet contains a limited number of novel ingredients making it appropriate for an elimination diet trial and maintenance option in dogs suspected to have allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease.
- EcoDerm-BSFL canine dry diet contains a limited number of novel ingredients making it appropriate for an elimination diet trial and maintenance option in dogs suspected to have allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease.
Black soldier fly larvae and fava beans provide unique protein sources. Ancient grains (quinoa, millet and sorghum) are included as unique carbohydrates sources. Algae provides a plant-based omega-3 source in order to manage the most sensitive allergy patients and contributes to reducing inflammation.A blend of fibre sources and the addition of prebiotics helps to maintain gastrointestinal health.
This diet is carefully formulated to provide recommended levels of all essential amino acids, including methionine and cystine. It is also supplemented with taurine and carnitine to support heart health.
Click HERE for the detailed diet page.
- Black soldier fly larvae, quinoa, millet, sorghum, fava bean, fava protein, coconut oil, natural flavor, dicalcium phosphate, blueberry fiber, dried pumpkin, calcium carbonate, marine microalgae, salt, flaxseed, threonine, fructooligosaccharide, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, vitamins, L-carnitine, tryptophan, minerals, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract.
- Unique insect-based protein
- No animal protein, animal fat, corn, or wheat (potential allergen sources)
- Unique plant-based omega-3 fatty acid source provides EPA/DHA
- Coconut oil provides a source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCT)
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Blend of soluble and insoluble fibre to support the gastrointestinal microbiome
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)