Rabbit-MAINT feline wet diet contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients, a nutrient profile that supports gastrointestinal health, and is appropriate for elimination diet trials, with novel protein sources, in cats suspected of having allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease.
Rabbit is a novel protein that is naturally low in sodium and is an excellent source of niacin, vitamin B12, iron, phosphorus, and selenium. Algae provides a unique, vegetable omega-3 source in order to manage the most sensitive allergy patients. The addition of prebiotics, to restore beneficial intestinal flora, helps to maintain gastrointestinal health.
Click HERE to view the detailed diet page.
- Rabbit, water, potatoes, potato starch, potato protein, guar gum, glycine, cassia gum, tricalcium phosphate, dextrose, marine microalgae, fructooligosaccharides, potassium chloride, vitamins, calcium carbonate, minerals, salt, taurine, choline chloride.
- Single animal protein source (rabbit)
- No animal fat, corn, or wheat (potential allergen sources)
- High palatability
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- High digestibility
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Unique vegetable omega-3 source
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal) Pancreatitis Diabetes mellitus (or cats at risk) with concurrent gastrointestinal disease or pancreatitis