Growth/Sensitive-GI canine diets are formulated to provide a nutrient profile that benefits gastrointestinal health, supports puppy growth, and maintains optimal lean body mass in adult dogs as a maintenance diet.
These diets are designed with a single animal protein source, and are moderate in fat with an optimal blend of fiber and added prebiotics to restore beneficial intestinal flora.
Click HERE to view the detailed diet page.
- Turkey, dried sweet potatoes, dried peas, turkey meal, tapioca starch, turkey liver, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, tomato pomace, marine microalgae, flaxseed, dicalcium phosphate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, dried brewers yeast, vitamins, choline chloride, minerals, mixed tocopherols, l-threonine, taurine, rosemary extract.
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- Moderate fat content
- High digestibility
- Excellent palatability
- Optimal blend of fibre to maintain gastrointestinal health
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Acute or chronic gastroenteropathy
- Acute or chronic pancreatitis (patient-dependent)
- Post-operative period for gastrointestinal surgery
- Short bowel syndrome
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency