Optimal Choice canine dry diet is uniquely designed to provide a nutrient profile that promotes optimal lean body mass, gastrointestinal health, and supports the immune system in adult dogs when fed as a maintenance diet.
Quinoa is an ‘ancient grain’ that contains all essential amino acids, B vitamins, and omega 3-fatty acids. Antioxidants in the sweet potato and yeast culture help support the immune system. An optimal blend of fibre, with the addition of yeast as a source of prebiotics, helps to maintain gastrointestinal health and a healthy gastrointestinal microbiome.
Click HERE to view the detailed diet page.
- Chicken, chicken meal, quinoa, millet, pearled barley, potato protein, sweet potatoes, chicken fat, natural flavor, dicalcium phosphate, flaxseed, fish oil, salt, calcium carbonate, yeast culture, potassium chloride, vitamins and minerals, taurine, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract.
- Appropriate amount of protein to maintain lean body mass
- Moderate fat content
- Excellent palatability
- Blend of soluble and insoluble fibre for gastrointestinal health
- Yeast culture provides a unique source of prebiotics, polyphenols and antioxidants
- Long term adult maintenance
- Promotes gastrointestinal health
- Supports the immune system
- Maintains and preserves lean body mass