Kangaroo-MAINT wet diet contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients, a nutrient profile that supports gastrointestinal health, and is appropriate for elimination diet trials, with novel protein sources, in cats suspected of having allergic dermatologic or gastrointestinal disease. Algae provides a unique vegetable omega-3 source in order to manage the most sensitive allergy patients. The addition of prebiotics to restore beneficial intestinal flora helps to maintain gastrointestinal health.
Sale of this item is prohibited in California.
Click HERE to view the detailed diet page.
- Kangaroo, water, sweet potato, potato starch, sunflower oil, guar gum, glycine, tricalcium phosphate, marine microalgae, fructooligosaccharides, salt, choline chloride, vitamins, calcium carbonate, minerals, taurine, potassium chloride.
- Single animal protein source (kangaroo)
- No animal fat, corn or grain (potential allergen source)
- High palatability
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- High digestibility
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Unique vegetable omega-3 source
- Adverse reactions to food (dermatologic and gastrointestinal)
- Diabetes mellitus (or cats at risk) with concurrent gastrointestinal disease or pancreatitis